Date of publication: 2017-07-09 02:39
Social and Public Health
• African Community Health Services Certificate (non-degree, CT)
• Child and Family Studies (MS)
• Clinical Informatics (non-degree, CT)
• Gerontology (non-degree, CT)
• Health Administration (Online MHA)
• Public Health (MPH)
• Social Work (MSW)
The purpose of this document is to introduce the reader into the reasons , objective and value of the research on private and public nursing and present the findings and recommendations for practical application of the research in community. The objective of the research is to find out the trend and main drivers for middle class American persons to choose between private and public nursing services. This will make a significant contribution to the forecasting and cost-efficiency of public nursing houses due to better understanding of the community needs.
OpenThesis is a free repository of theses, dissertations, and other academic documents, coupled with powerful search, organization, and collaboration tools.
Disclaimer: The papers provided by serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted
as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Education: Teacher Education
• Adult Master's with Licensure (MEd)
• Intervention Specialist Master's (MEd)
• Middle Childhood Master's with Licensure (MEd)
• Reading Education (MEd)
• Curriculum and Instruction (MEd)
• Curriculum and Instruction (PhD)
• 9 th -5 th Grade License Endorsement (non-degree CT)
• Reading Endorsement (non-degree-CT)
In this paper, psychologists are encouraged to view AOD issues as being a part of their work, rather than as a separate area that requires referral to an AOD specialist.
Most thesis authors are very happy to find their thesis online now. Whereas printed theses were rarely found and read, the online theses are indexed in many worldwide search engines, such as Google and Yahoo, and can be found and read by anyone around the world. Potential employers and scholarly collaborators can easily find, read and cite them.
• African Studies (MA)
• Asian Studies (MA)
• Communication and Development Studies (MA)
• International Development Studies (MA)
• Latin American Studies (MA)
In MLA style, citing the works of others within your text is done with parenthetical citations. This method involves placing relevant source information in parentheses after a quote or a paraphrase. Generally, you want to provide the last name of the author and the specific page numbers of the source.
Read the full guide
See also Electrical Engineering
• Computer Science (MS in Computer Science)
• Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (PhD)